Home » News & Events
News & Events
- Chief Justice Dana Fabe's 2015 State of the Judiciary Address (831 KB) | Watch Video via Gavel Alaska (February 11, 2015)
- Alaska State Court Appeals 101 - Free CLE Opportunity NEW
- Press Release: Alaska Supreme Court Oral Arguments Live Streamed by 360 North (January 23, 2015)
- Press Release: Chief Justice Fabe Re-Appoints Judge David Mannheimer as Chief Judge of the Court of Appeals (December 5, 2014)
- Press Release: Presiding Judges Appointed for 2015 (December 5, 2014)
- Press Release: Court Establishes Elder Task Force (September 10, 2014)
- Press Release: Chief Justice Fabe Appoints Justice Bryner (Ret.), Judge Stephens, and Judge Rhoades to Alaska Criminal Justice Commission (July 17, 2014)
- Alaska Trial Courts eFiling Project - Lynx
- History of Judges in Alaska: UAF Project Jukebox
- State of the Judiciary Addresses: 2004 - Current Year
- Press Release: Alaska Court System Warns of Email and Phone Scam
- U.S. District Courts (Federal): Jury Duty Scams
- Social Security Numbers: Alaska Court System jury clerks will not ask you for your social security number. If someone contacts you and asks you for your social security number on behalf of the court, it is not legitimate.
- ALERT: Email Scam regarding Appellate Case - The Alaska Court System has learned of an e-mail scam where recipients receive a notice requiring an appearance before our appellate court in a case involving illegal software usage. The email purports to be from law firm Bingham McCutchen. This email was not issued by that law firm, nor by the Alaska courts. You should not open the email or respond.