Home » News & Events
News & Events
- Press Release: Court System to Close Day after Thanksgiving and Day before Christmas (November 18, 2015)
- Appellate Courts: Special Order of the Chief Justice: Order No. 6640
- First Judicial District: Administrative Order 15-02
- Second Judicial District: Administrative Order 15-01
- Third Judicial District: Presiding Judge's Order 657
- Fourth Judicial District: Administrative Order 15-03
- CourtView Sentencing Information:
Due to budget constraints, the Alaska Court System is no longer able to provide sentencing information on CourtView. To see a sentence, you must now check the official judgment at the court where the case was filed. We anticipate that sentencing information will again be available on-line when we start producing criminal judgments electronically as part of the trial court e-filing project.
- Alaska Trial Courts eFiling Project - Lynx
- History of Judges in Alaska: UAF Project Jukebox
- State of the Judiciary Addresses: 2004 - Current Year
- Press Release: Alaska Court System Warns of Email and Phone Scam
- U.S. District Courts (Federal): Jury Duty Scams
- Social Security Numbers: Alaska Court System jury clerks will not ask you for your social security number. If someone contacts you and asks you for your social security number on behalf of the court, it is not legitimate.
- ALERT: Email Scam regarding Appellate Case - The Alaska Court System has learned of an e-mail scam where recipients receive a notice requiring an appearance before our appellate court in a case involving illegal software usage. The email purports to be from law firm Bingham McCutchen. This email was not issued by that law firm, nor by the Alaska courts. You should not open the email or respond.