Self-Help Center:  Family Law Return to the Family Law Home page FAQs about Divorce, Dissolution and Custody Cases Family Law Forms Glossary of Family Law Terms Alaska Court System homepage Feedback Form

Court System Home » Representing Yourself » Family Law Self-Help Center » Filing for Dissolution or Divorce » No Minor Children and/or Spouse is Not Pregnant

There are No Minor Children and/or the Spouse is Not Pregnant

On this page you will find the links to forms to start a court case for married people without children.

Dissolution | Uncontested Divorce | Divorce | Other Situations


If you are currently married and AGREE about ALL of the details of the following issues:

then use Dissolution Packet #2, DR-2.

NOTE: Both parties must sign every page of the dissolution packet. If, for some reason, this is not possible in your situation, you can still get divorced by using the Divorce Complaint Packet, SHC-PAC1B. Please call the Family Law Helpline for more information about using the divorce procedure when both parties are in agreement.

Uncontested Divorce without Children

If you are currently married, have no minor children and AGREE about ALL of the details of the following issues:

you can use the Uncontested Complaint for Divorce without Children Packet, SHC-PAC9B


If you are currently married and DISAGREE about ANY of the details of the following issues:

Divorce Complaint Packet, SHC-PAC1B.

Other situations

If your situation is not described above, you may consult with an attorney or call the Family Law Self-Help Center's Helpline for more information.

Rev. 2 April 2015
© Alaska Court System
Contact Us

PDF You'll need to download a free copy of Adobe Acrobat Reader in order to view and print documents with this symbol. If you are using a screen reader, get support and information at the Adobe Access website.